August 11, 2011

Behind the Scenes at the WCC - TEDx Philadelphia Coming Your Way!

Well, what can I say - I am TED obsessed (as you can see by the various posts here on this blog with TED speakers)! Then, I was invited by TEDx Philadelphia committee member E Bond of rough draft books (a totally amazing, creative and awesome woman and bookbinder) to share my ideas for the upcoming TEDx Philadelphia event.  Well, I was honored.  I never have a shortage of ideas so I couldn't wait to meet with like minded folks and brainstorm.  This idea hour did not fail!  There were so many amazing men and woman from various walks of life in Philadelphia.  I wanted to share with you a sneak peak of the behind the scenes look of the making of the November 8, 2011 event at Temple University's Performing Arts Center!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share Your Voice