Her medium is film. Her spirit is feminine. Her voice is strong.
— Isadora Gabrielle Leidenfrost
What really goes on in a woman's mind? Is what we think as a woman so different from one another, or are our similarities so glaring but we are afraid of sharing them.
We at the WCC intend to highlight the uniqueness and similarity in women. With the following questions we hope to break down barriers that women inadvertantly put up in order not to expose our vulnerabilities and insecurities; rather we hope to draw on understanding, compassion and utility in our relationships with one another
We want to hear from you!
Check out the following 5 questions and write to us at email@example.com with your answers.
1. What have you learned about yourself in the past year?
2. What do you see when you look in the mirror?
3. What defines you as a woman?
4. What motivates you to get up in the morning?
5. If you could share any piece of wisdom with a woman or girl of a younger generation, what would it be?